My Style Inspiration From Pinterest

1/13/2015

 I decided to write on english again. Maybe, it's not very good idea and my English must be better for writing but I hope writing will help me to put me on higher level in learning English language. If even only one person understands me I will so happy!
 So yeah! Today I want to share with you my week inspiration from Pinterest. More of my pins and things I love you can find on my Pinterest account here
 What about style... In winter I love knitted sweaters, coats, boots and hats. Nothing special I think. My favourites colours for now are: black, white, sand colour and burgundy. 
 Can you tell me maybe you have some your own styling tips? I'm very interested in it :)

SWEATERS



COATS



HATS





You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow Me

Subscribe