Summer TAG

8/03/2015

 Hello guys! Let's talk about summer? Here in Ukraine we have veeery hot weather now... Definitely summer is the best time to do that "SUMMER TAG". I found  this questions at WHAT-KATIE-DID-NEXT. Let's begin!

Summer_TAG_

1. What's your favourite thing about summer?
Summer nights and long walks. Very simple :)

2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?
Watermelon :) Best summer drink I swear!

3. Is there a special place you like to visit each summer?
Sea! In Ukraine we have Crimea and Odessa city with Black Sea. My fave places!

4. Whats your favourite make up look for summer?
I like to use only mascara and brow pencil. That's enough for me...

Summer_TAG_

5. Dresses or skirts?
I like both of them, but shorts are more useful I think :)

6. Festivals or Holidays?
I LOVE Festivals! I have a huge dream to visit Coachella and a lot of other festivals but i live too far from that places, but one day...I'll be there!

7. Whats your signature summer hairstyle?
Messy bun. It's too hot outside for other hairstile...

8.  What's your signature summer scent?
My favourite is Ange ou Demon Givenchy perfume.

Summer_TAG_

9. Favourite music for summer?
I like to listen Best Coast, Box of Light (my new fave band, also good Youtuber) and anything like that.


10. Pool or Beach?
I prefer beach because pools in Ukraine have only rich people :)  And beach is natural and I like that fact.

 Thanks for reading and if you want to write this TAG on your blog, you're welcome and let me know please when it's up so I can check it out ! Peace & Love for everyone. Nastia, XO

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow Me

Subscribe