Valentine's Day Or Friday 13?

2/11/2015

Hi everyone! If you find my blog and you are here, first of all thank you so much for reading!
 A huge amount of girls are looking for makeup ideas and fashion things for Valentine's Day. What about you? Maybe, you are that kind of person who prefer Friday,13? I hope you're not, haha :)
 So, I want to share with you my style inspiration for that lovely day! ( I am not talking about Friday, 13, no!)









Acne Studios motorcycle jacket
matchesfashion.com


Monki white shoes
monki.com


Forever New backpack
forevernew.com.au



Gorjana necklace
revolveclothing.com


Charlotte Russe charm necklace
charlotterusse.com


Nars cosmetic
narscosmetics.com


Nars cosmetic
narscosmetics.com


NARS Cosmetics lip gloss
net-a-porter.com


Eyeliner
yslbeauty.co.uk


Topshop mascara
topshop.com


Palette eyeshadow
gojane.com


Illamasqua eyeshadow
illamasqua.com


Holiday makeup
violetgrey.com

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow Me

Subscribe