Summer Vibes

8/03/2015

Hey, my beautiful readers! Summer is running out and we have only last month. But it is a  whole month!
One week ago I was at the seaside with my mom and boyfriend. We have fun and swim a lot! It was very good time in a very sweet company. And I want to share with you several photos from this vacation. I hope you'll feel this good summer vibes ! :)


mother_and_me_at_the_Black_Sea

My hairstyle is little bit weird but I love this photo. It's very cute and makes me smile :)

my_mother_I_and_Valentin_at_the_Black_Sea



Black_Sea_Ukraine_nature

Pure nature.

Black_Sea_Ukraine_nature

      Black Sea Ukraine, Odessa.

Black_Sea_Ukraine_Odessa

summertime_sadness_канатная_дорога_Odessa

  I want back to the sea soon, maybe this winter..
                                                  See you soon, thanks for visit :)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow Me

Subscribe